BRAND EVENTS COORDINATOR – Fashion & Lifestyle Wholesaler
London | £25,000 - £27,000 | Ref: KW-47689
This growing fashion & lifestyle distribution agency specialise in introducing international brands into the European market through their trusted channels and have a team of marketing & comms specialists with direct contact to top tier fashion influencers. They have been delivering tripe digit growth and are now looking to recruit a Brand Events Coordinator to the team.
Key to this role is supporting the building of brands through effective brand event organisation and the delivery of events. Your role will include:
- Responsibility for planning Trade fairs and annual sales conferences including research proposals, costing and preparing stands and displays
- Planning in store and independent pop ups communicating with the marketing team to ensure supportive POS material and sales information and arranging staffing, set up and take down
- Liaise with PR agencies and influencers and organisation of invitation lists, location and venues, product placement and promotion delivery
- Support social media activity across all key platform s including streaming of live events
- Organise and coordinate seasonal photoshoots gathering model, location and photography information
Essential for this position is a proactive problem solver! Ideally you will have 2-3 years experience in events and marketing within a fashion or wholesale environment and looking to join a fast paced dynamic and resourceful team.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Kathryn Wehner, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref KW-47689
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.