EMPLOYEE SURVEY PROJECT COORDINATOR
London | £28,000 - £32,000 | Ref: LT-47212
Success Appointments have a fantastic opportunity with a global transport company for an Employee Survey Project Coordinator.
Main purpose of the position The Employee Survey Project Coordinator will lead on project managing the employee survey from a data management perspective, working closely with a network of survey coordinators across 14 countries to ensure that the process runs smoothly and everyone is clear about what they need to do and when.
The candidate will be the key data point of contact with DB, Arriva’s parent company, attending weekly project calls and ensuring org chart and employee data is delivered on time.
The successful candidate will receive training from DB on the two online data management tools that will be used though each survey phase and also deliver training and support where needed across the survey coordinator network.
They will work hand in hand with the Head of Employee Engagement and communication team members to ensure that stakeholders are updated and aligned throughout the survey process.
- Project management of employee survey and point of contact with DB and other international survey leads who are managing the survey from a DB Groupwide perspective.
- Overseeing a network of employee survey coordinators across 14 countries. Ensuring there are regular touchpoints with coordinators, they are aware of the survey plan and timeline and what is expected of them and feel supported.
- Managing the data collection process, including checking and consolidation of data that comes in from survey coordinators to send to DB.
- Supporting coordinators through the process with training and day to day support and ensuring structure and employee data is completed correctly and to deadline. Consolidating all data from all 14 countries in to a spreadsheet.
- Working closely with Group communication & engagement team to ensure visibility of process and effective stakeholder management.
Training of employee survey coordinators on using the technology platforms to capture org structure data pre survey and provide access to results data to follow up post survey.
- Translation coordination throughout the survey.
- Collating logistical details such as numbers of paper survey, number of ballot boxes to be delivered and addresses, as well as collection schedules for ballot boxes.
- Building data in the online tool for follow up actions from the survey in a portal where managers can access results. Collating information such as manager names, email addresses and team.
- Capturing lessons learned and feeding back as part of the international project team.Knowledge, skills and experience
- The candidate should have strong project management skills and experience of working in a fast paced environment, ideally in a global organisation undergoing change;
- Experience working on projects and to tight deadline
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills and ability to influence
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills and close attention to detail
- Experience of training or facilitating groups
- Well organised and ability to work well under pressure
- Interpersonal skills: highly developed relationship building skillsSuccess criteria and indicators
- Network of survey coordinators engaged and working smoothl
- All data project deadlines are met on time
- Survey is distributed in the right way and response rates are high
- All stakeholders know what they need to do and when and are kept updated
- Group communication Director
- Group HR Director
- Survey Coordinators company wide
- Legacy survey leader
- Communicator network
- Group communication teamIf you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Lee Talson, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref LT-47212
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.