GARMENT TECHNOLOGIST–Ladies Multi product -6 month contract
West Yorkshire | £28000 | Ref: RG-47943
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join this retailer across ladies multi product for a 6 month contract. Working on a part time basis 4 days a week.
- Evaluate samples from initial samples through to production. Thereafter action accordingly.
- Be responsible for formulating size specifications.
- Liaise with testing labs and suppliers on evaluation and approval of test reports and results.
- Consistently maintain and improve quality standards.
- Overseas travel may be necessary to visit production sites to determine CSR and perform AQL inspections.
- Support the QA Manager, ensuring they are up-to-date with work undertaken in this role.
- Maintain effective communications with members of the Buying, Merchandising, Retail and Logistics Departments.
- Maintain effective communications with suppliers.
- Ensure supplier and their manufacturing sites meet their ethical standards.
- Maintain and update supplier assessments.
- Contribute to future developments/objectives within the QA Department.
- Liaise with customer services / stores/ buyers and Regional Managers on customer returns and quality issues in store.
- Co-ordinate any reprocessing or remedial work
- Add hoc duties as required.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG- 47943
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.