London | c£30,000 - £35,000K | Ref: RG-47248
BASED NORTH WEST LONDON
My client is a start-up business that is going from strength to strength. A company of leaders and innovators who will do whatever it takes to fulfil their mission.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an Operations Executive.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager and liaising with the COO, this role will have a varied and interesting set of responsibilities, assisting across all areas of our Operations Department but with a particular focus on managing the administration of our logistics, inventory systems and processes.
• Manage the administration of our supply chain relationships to ensure consistently excellent service across all areas from creation of Purchase Orders to delivery, invoicing and Quality Control.
• Assist with the management of global freight logistics to ensure value, service and timeliness of inventory distribution.
• Day to day contact for our global 3PL warehouses/ fulfillment centres to ensure smooth, efficient running at all times.
• Supervision of consumer package delivery services (couriers), ensuring high quality service for all customers while being cost focused. You will be consistently looking to improve the delivery proposition to the customer.
• Manage updates of our key inventory and logistics software.
• Monitor and manage inventory across multiple global 3PL warehouses/ fulfillment centres ensuring high availability whilst hitting weeks of cover targets.
• Exploitation of inventory and sales data to identify and report trends, issues and opportunities
• Assist with sales planning to ensure optimum performance of all SKUs at all times
• Strategic monthly and ad-hoc KPI reporting, including highlighting opportunities and making recommendations for service improvement or cost savings
• Project management of changes and improvements to supply chain management, logistics management & inventory management
• Ad hoc office management responsibilities as required by Senior Operations Manager/ CEO
You must be highly analytical along with excellent excel skill.
Fashion background or fast moving consumer goods is essential for this role!
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.