PAID SEARCH LEAD
London | £Competitive | Ref: LT- 47243
Got a passion for Online Marketing? Love driving sales and perfecting your ad copy? Do you have a passion for all things paid digital? And Consider yourself a fan of all things fashion, Then this exciting Opportunity could be just what you’re looking for. A talented and detail-driven Paid Search lead to join the Digital team, for one of the UK’s top high street retailers.
The company’s Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, they are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
The culture is fast-paced and risk-taking. The role will provide leadership in keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copy writing and testing, search content integration, related search strategies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day relationship with Paid Search and SEO agencies with a focus on continued optimization and growth from two of their most important digital marketing channels on a global scale
- Understand and interpret data from various Search analytics tools such as DoubleClick, Adwords, and Google Analytics in order to discover new insights and opportunities to improve performance
- Work cross functionally with the wider Digital Marketing team, Trading team and Production team to ensure key events are supported in the most appropriate way through Search marketing
- Work with our Paid Search Agency and Google to continually innovate our Search Marketing and take advantage of the latest tools and functionality available in order to stay ahead of the competition
- Continuous prioritisation of search projects and tasks to ensure we are focused on delivering the most amount of value in the most efficient way
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting and reviews to help understand performance compared to budget and forecast as well as key insights and learning’s
- Setting budgets and forecasts to demonstrate the expectation and ambition of Search Marketing
- Performing regular reviews of the competitive landscape to understand opportunities and risks
Skills and Experience:
- Keen interest in fashion and strong customer knowledge
- Minimum 2 years relevant Search experience (agency or in-house)
- Extensive knowledge of paid search optimisation and marketing techniques
- Experience working with key analytic tools; Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Hitwise etc
- The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change
- Strong experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals
- Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English
- Confident to work with people across all levels of the business and liaise with external contacts
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated with lots of initiative and innovative, ground breaking ideas
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please apply and send your CV to Sydney Steele, remembering to state your expected salary. We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.