Procurement Project Manager
Hertfordshire | Competitive Salary | Ref: NL-45945
An opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Project Manager to join a fast pace one stop shop fitting business, a solution for shop fitting equipment and retail design.
The role requires extensive communication skills as you will be liaising with key stakeholders within the business such as sales, design, logistics and in cases the clients directly. The ideal candidate will be the central point for our client when dealing with relevant suppliers ensuring costs are kept within project budgets and deadlines.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within Procurement, have the ability to learn and develop on the job and the ability to take full control and drive results to complete projects on time – an important factor to this role. You will also have the ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills, pay high level of attention to detail with an energetic fast pace and able to perform under pressure. A professional attitude at all times in both business and personal capacity and have the ability to work on their own and within a team is required as well as a strong ability to work under pressure and maintain positive relationships where pressures are high.
You must also have the preferred experience and qualifications:
- Good understanding of wood work, metal work & available finishes
- Understanding of LED & Lighting methods
- Knowledge of artwork and file types
- Good understanding of cardboard engineering
- Ability to maintain flexible working hours
- Good understanding of printing techniques
- Driver’s license
- Experience within the procurement sector for buying
- Experience within the industry with a good understanding of the relevant manufacturing processes.
- CIPS qualified
- Experience of managing both domestic and over-seas suppliers with a good knowledge of export/import processes and documentation and all modes of transport.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of figures and be commercially aware
- Extensive knowledge of materials from your sourcing experience
If you have the relevant experience to take on this challenge please do send an up to date copy of your CV to Nicole Levy stating your current Salary and Notice Period.
Job Ref: NL-45945