Hertfordshire | Competitive Salary | Ref: NL-47907
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a fast pace one stop shop fitting business, a solution for shop fitting equipment and retail design.
- Lead projects within an assigned area whilst managing and building strong relations with stakeholders/sponsors
- Develop and deliver projects based on a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs
- Ensure the company gets value for money on spend categories and supply chain admin
- Stay on top with internal needs and external market developments
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business and take a professional approach towards project management and the governance of projects
- Work closely with business partners as trusted procurement advisors
- Uncover and secure involvement in tactical and strategic sourcing initiatives
- Follow up on governance measures (e.g. contract compliance)
- Engage with business partners to maintain early involvement across all relevant sourcing initiatives
- Deliver what you promise to customers and stakeholders
- Contribute to the continuous strengthening of policies, processes and tools
- Create and execute sourcing strategies for categories/Business areas
The ideal candidate will have up to 4 years’ experience, good overall knowledge of substrates and materials linked to the industry and the ability to commute in and out of the HQ. Available from January 2019 on either a temp or permanent basis.
If you have the relevant experience to take on this challenge please do send an up to date copy of your CV to Nicole Levy stating your current Salary and Notice Period.
Job Ref: NL-47907