Softlines Licensed Designer
London | Competitive | Ref: EF-47939
This Designer position sits within the London office. The business are responsible for the licensing management and product development across a successful portfolio of well-known character brands.
Working within the EMEA Product Development team for Softlines, who manage the EMEA product approvals for Apparel, Accessories, Footwear, Home, Back to School and Paper & Party, this role will focus on the day to day management of product approvals and provide creative support to our external partners and licensees.
• Responsible for the day to day management of product approvals from concept to production for specific EMEA, ANZ & Indian Softlines licensees.
• Provide design directions, creative support and feedback to licensees across relevant projects to ensure brand values and product quality are maintained.
• Develop and maintain successful working relationships with both internal and external partners and participate in key licensee meetings.
• Provide research, development and execution of original creative projects as appropriate (potential product, collaboration and retail pitch opportunities)
• Work closely with the Account Managers and BALA team to ensure all product development is in line with terms outlined in contracts.
• Curate all relevant assets within the internal system to ensure all licensees have the relevant assets they need for development in their territories.
• Support the development of the business strategies and assist in identifying new business opportunities for our properties in assigned categories and region.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of creative trends and product development including identify potential new product categories and opportunities.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please email me at [email protected], remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: EF 47939
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your CV and portfolio to Elisa Fosterman – [email protected]
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted