SOURCING MANAGER – Womens Clothing & Accessories
London | £Excellent | Ref: RG-47929
As Sourcing Manager for this highly successful multi-channel high street retailer you will be responsible for managing the commercial and supplier aspects of sourcing for womens clothing and accessories departments.
Along with the Sourcing office and Buying department you will conduct supplier analysis, evaluate potential suppliers and manage the overall supplier qualification process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing strategies
- Analyse and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Recommend negotiation strategies to secure best possible routes
- Liaise and communicate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Extensive knowledge of sourcing countries and supply base – you will be dealing with sourcing office worldwide
- Managing a team
- Regular overseas travel
- Plan, direct, and coordinate work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
You will have a broad Knowledge of Supply chain and factors effecting product placement. You will have excellent communication and negotiation skill and be a highly self-motivated individual.
A Background from Sourcing, Buying or supply base within Womenswear would be preferable
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.